Understanding the Lobbying and Bribery Acts
Date: 07 Feb 2018Understanding the Lobbying and Bribery Acts, kindly sponsored by Highlands & Islands Enterprise, will be held on 7 February 2018, at the Pulteney Centre, Wick from 09:40 - 12:15.
With the expert knowledge of BBM Solicitors, you will learn about the internal policies and compliance associated with the Lobbying (Scotland) Act & Lobbying Register, and will be provided with a brief summary of the Bribery Act.
There will also be a break out session, to help you consider common scenarios associated with the above acts, and the event will end with a Q&A / Networking opportunity.
The full agenda for this event is as follows:
- 09:40 Registration – teas, coffees & breakfast rolls
- 09:55 Introduction - Trudy Morris, CEO, Caithness Chamber
- 10:00 Lobbying (Scotland) Act & Lobbying Register – internal policies and compliance – Jennifer Simpson, BBM Solicitors
- 10:45 Break out session – considering common scenarios
- 11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:30 Summary of the Bribery Act – Jennifer Simpson, BBM Solicitors
- 12:15 Q & A / Networking
If you are interested in attending this FREE event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01847 890 076