KDC Contractors Ltd
Tel: 0161 947 2150
1 Robeson Way
How to describe KDC?
A market leader in decommissioning, demolition and land remediation, prioritising safe delivery and helping our customers realise value from their assets.
KDC at a glance:
- We specialise in delivering “end of asset life” and land remediation solutions.
- We provide competitive decommissioning services including strategy development, hazard characterisation, decontamination (asbestos, radiological and chemo-toxic), de-planting, asset appraisal and disposal, demolition and land remediation.
- Our focus is exemplary Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) performance to protect our own and our customers’ people and other stakeholders. We are not complacent and constantly strive to improve.
- We serve the nuclear; energy and natural resources, pharmaceutical, process, utility and industrial markets, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
- Our customers include Sellafield, Magnox, AWE, Research Sites Restoration Limited (RSRL), BP, Chevron, Total, Dow, Croda, EDF and Scottish & Southern Energy. These customers demand exacting SHE, financial and delivery standards and return to KDC again and again.
- We are proud of our core values, honesty, loyalty, professionalism, commitment and respect.
- We are a privately owned company, financially secure with management and a global investment bank as main shareholders.