QHSE Aberdeen Ltd
Contact: Angela Scott
Tel: 01847 839062
QHSE Aberdeen Limited provide a Consultancy, Advisory & Training service to companies that require assistance in the areas of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental management systems, audits, risk assessment and training
We are a ‘client focused’ company bringing together knowledge and expertise from within the public and private sectors that aims to give your company the edge on your competitors and help you enhance your business through the use of robust management systems.
All our consultants, advisors & trainers have attained proven competence through many years of QHSE experience in various industrial sectors and from the appropriate qualifications achieved in order to provide a professional service to the customer
CONSULTANCY & ADVICE
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OHSAS)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Gap / Transition Analysis
- 3rd Party Quality Inspection
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Audits (Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality)
TRAINING & COACHING
We provide a wide range of courses in all areas of Quality, Health & Safety and Environment at all levels of ability - introduction to advanced (including ISO 14001/9001 Transition training). Many of which can be viewed on our website but bespoke courses can also be arranged.
Over the next few months we will be adding to our Training Portfolio, with a selection of IOSH accredited Courses (including Working Safely & Managing Safely) available in various locations throughout Scotland. Alternatively, like all our courses, these can be delivered in house at the Clients Premises if required.