We’re aware that many businesses and individuals are keen to offer support in the community during the ongoing crisis. A number of organisations are now coordinating support across the region, details here:
- Highland Council Helpline – a free helpline to give assistance to, and collect details of individuals and community groups looking to provide volunteering support during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- NHS Inform – the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.
- Highland Third Sector Interface (HTSI) are coordinating offers from individuals who are looking to volunteer their services. You can view the Community Action Register for your area and are encouraged to get in touch with the organisation in your area direct. Alternatively, fill out a form to receive a callback about joining the volunteer register.
- You can also contact Caithness Voluntary Group for more information on voluntary support.
- Highland Council latest updates
Page updated 14/06/2021