Key Information and Support
Here you’ll find the Key information and support available throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Please get in touch with any specific questions or if you cannot find what you’re looking for.
The Scottish Government has published its draft Strategic Framework for suppressing COVID-19, including details of how it is hoped we will progress past level 0 and into a much more normal way of living.
Scottish Government has laid out five different protection levels. For information on which areas are in which levels use this link.
- Levels 0 / 1 – most businesses allowed to open and operate with limited restrictions; work from home to remain default; some level of indoor and in-home socialising possible
- Levels 2 / 3 – many businesses allowed to open and operate with stricter restrictions; some close contact services not permitted; no in-home socialising and tighter restrictions on indoor activities
- Level 4 – essential businesses and services only; some outdoor workplaces, manufacturing and construction permitted; no in-home or indoor socialising permitted
The following document summarises the key support packages announced by both UK and Scottish Governments to date, and we have provided further information on other support in following sections.
This document offers HR advice to businesses:
General useful information across various sectors:
- Scottish Government guidance for businesses and organisations on the collection and retention of customer, visitor and staff data, which is crucial for the Test and Protect System.
- Staying safe and protecting others (physical distancing)
- Business and physical distancing guidance
- Business support finder from Scottish Government to discover what support is available for you and your business.
- Scottish Government dedicated website for business support and helpline: 0330 303 0660.
Page updated: 22/06/2021