Other Support Mechanisms
HMRC & Companies House
- Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme
- HMRC are hosting regular webinars on specific topics to help businesses understand how they can access support. There are also a range of YouTube videos available. Click here to read more.
Highlands & Islands Enterprise
- Help with non-domestic rates in Scotland during coronavirus (COVID-19) (active until 31 March 2021)
- All non-domestic properties in Scotland will receive a 1.6% rates relief – this will be applied automatically to their bill
- Retail, hospitality and leisure businesses will receive 100% rates relief
- Get FREE Legal advice as part of your chamber membership using Quest Services.
- Legal advice & support for business from Harper Macleod.
- National Transition Training Fund
- Virtual and local support from Business Gateway
- Printable safety signage
Page updated 14/06/2021