KDC Contractors Ltd
How to describe KDC?
A market leader in decommissioning, demolition and land remediation, prioritising safe delivery and helping customers realise value from their assets.
KDC at a glance:
- Specialising in delivering “end of asset life” and land remediation solutions.
- KDC provide competitive decommissioning services including strategy development, hazard characterisation, decontamination (asbestos, radiological and chemo-toxic), de-planting, asset appraisal and disposal, demolition and land remediation.
- The company focus is exemplary Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) performance to protect their own and their customers’ people and other stakeholders. The company are not complacent and constantly strive to improve.
- We serve the nuclear; energy and natural resources, pharmaceutical, process, utility and industrial markets, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
- Customers include Sellafield, Magnox, AWE, Research Sites Restoration Limited (RSRL), BP, Chevron, Total, Dow, Croda, EDF and Scottish & Southern Energy. These customers demand exacting SHE, financial and delivery standards and return to KDC again and again.
- KDC are proud of their core values, honesty, loyalty, professionalism, commitment and respect.
- A privately owned company, financially secure with management and a global investment bank as main shareholders.