Northern Insight Ecology
Tel: 01847 851469
Northern Insight Ecology trades as an Ecological Consultancy, providing professional advice on wildlife related matters. Our target market includes several business sectors, including architects, developers and construction companies.
We offer a wide range of protected species surveys, which are designed to employ all the required survey methodologies, tailored to specific development requirements and to meet the prerequisites of both planning and statutory regulators.
Additionally, we will prepare project or site-specific species management plans, which will also incorporate appropriate mitigation strategies in relation to Protected Species and European Protected Species Mitigation (EPSM) licence applications, on behalf of clients.
The business will offer the following services:
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA)
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Protected Species Surveys
- Habitat Surveys
- Protected Species Mitigations Plans
- Training, including, Environmental Impact sessments Guidance associated with Development.