13th February 2020
Whether you’re new to accounting, have already worked in a finance role, or are looking for skills to help you work from home, our suite of AAT accounting qualifications can help you build the career you want.
Through each qualification, you will learn practical skills to prepare you for the workplace from basic finance administration skills through preparing final accounts and complex management accounting tasks. All study is completed through our Virtual Learning Environment and you will be supported by one of our lecturing team.
Courses starting week commencing 17th February 2020:
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (SCQF 5)
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (SCQF 6)
- Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01847 889250 for more information or course enquiries.