2nd November 2021
DIT will be attending the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) (https://www.ces.tech/) in Jan 2022 and will be having a UK Pavilion with space for UK companies to exhibit. The UK country pavilion will be in Eureka Park, the Innovation and Start-up arena and DIT is looking for applications from UK technology and digital companies that demonstrate the very best of British technology. While the focus of the event is (obviously) consumer-focused the topics on the conference programme include 5G, Smart Cities, Automotive, Digital Health, Gaming and more – so do take a look to see if you fit the criteria and get involved.
UK companies wishing to apply to exhibit on the UK pavilion must fit within the criteria set by the CTA (organisers of CES), the criteria can be found here:
If companies do not meet the criteria set out by the CTA (show organisers), they cannot be offered a place on the UK Pavilion.
There are three particularly important Eureka Park criteria to be aware of:
- Start-ups are limited to exhibiting in Eureka Park for a maximum of 2 years so if you have exhibited twice before, you will not be eligible to exhibit in Eureka Park again
- If you have exhibited elsewhere at the show in any other hall, you will not be eligible to exhibit in Eureka Park
- If a company has launched (meaning actual product sales) its first product, it must have been launched on or after January 1, 2020. Any start-ups with products that launched before this date will not be considered
If the criteria preclude you from exhibiting at Eureka Park, you can contact the CTA directly (https://www.ces.tech/Exhibitors/Exhibit-Space.aspx#contact) to reserve your own space at the show.
DIT are keen to collate information on all UK companies attending CES, whether or not you already have your own stand or are just attending and not exhibiting, to enable you to take advantage of DIT support whilst at the show.
The offer for all UK companies attending CES includes:
- Entry into the UK company directory and we will help facilitate introductions to any overseas companies that express an interest in meeting with you.
- Use of our meeting booths on the UK Pavilion so you can meet with overseas potential buyers/partners
- Invitations to DIT activity at the show
- PR/Comms amplification for any new product launches or awards at the show
The link below will allow you to inform DIT of your intentions at CES 2022, either applying for a space to exhibit on the UK pavilion, attending with your own company stand or attending to represent your company but not exhibiting (if you have previously clicked the link and filled out an application, there is no need to re-apply)
Please note that an application to exhibit on the stand does not guarantee you a place. if your application has been successful DIT will be back in contact with you after the application closing date of 8th November.
They are also interested in hearing from you if you are planning any product launches at CES or are the recipient of a CES award so do feel free to get in contact to see how we can support.