22nd March 2022
The Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU) has issued a number of notices to exporters in the last 2 weeks on sanctions against Russia and the impact on strategic export licences.
You are invited to attend a webinar on 23/03/2022 from 2pm – 3.30pm to hear more about the breadth of UK sanctions and financial sanctions:
Date: 24 March 2022
Time: 2pm to 3:30pm
Webinar: MS Teams
You will hear on these topics from the following government departments:
- scope of the sanctions – Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office, Sanctions Task Force
- scope and application of trade sanctions – ECJU
- financial Sanctions: restrictions and general licences – HM Treasury Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI)
- Export Support Service Ukraine / Russia – Department for International Trade
- enforcement of trade sanctions – HM Revenue and Customs
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the event. We also welcome your questions beforehand so we can address as many issues as possible within the time.