13th February 2024
February’s Executive Magazine is out now and we are delighted that the Caithness Chamber of Commerce Newsletter returns for the first issue of 2024 – jam-packed with the latest business news from our members across the North Highlands!
Jacobs | Secret Shebeen Wick | More than Motivation | North Point Distillery | Stacks Coffee, Deli & Bakery Ltd | NRS Dounreay | Venture North | Focus North | West of Orkney Windfarm | RES | Thistle Wind Partners | AtkinsRéalis | GMG Energy | Caithness Scaffolding Contractors Ltd | Prima Uno Ltd | Subsea7
- Meet David Buchanan, the visionary behind the Secret Shebeen Club, Wick
- Fiona Macintosh of More than Motivation introduces her new initiative for small business owners
- North Point Distillery unveil their new Highland single malt whisky brand, Dalclagie
- Jacobs have teamed up with Envision Engineering & Design Ltd for Dounreay feasibility study
- New Partnership has been announced between RES and the University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI)
- GMG Energy secures new stress test wood credentials for Scotland’s construction sector
Read this and much more, with all the latest business news from across the Highlands Online Here in Executive Magazine.
If you are not already signed up to receive the monthly digital magazine & weekly newsletter, you can sign up here.