Digital Tourism Scotland Workshop:Inspiring Written Content for Tourism. Be Seen Be Shared Be Found
Date: 29 Nov 2018This practical workshop focuses on blogging and the written content on your website, how to use this content to create engaging social media posts and how to write content that will help potential customers find you at the “search and research” stage of their journey.
- Creating audience-focused content and compelling headlines
- Complying with organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- What are Google and potential customers looking for from your written content?
- The importance of images to back up what you’re saying
- Written content and online conversion
DTS is a partnership programme supported by VisitScotland, Scottish Enterprise, Business Gateway, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Skills Development Scotland, Scottish Government and Scottish Tourism Alliance. The workshops and awareness sessions are delivered by Elevator.
This workshop takes place at The Pentland Hotel and costs £25 to attend. Places will fill up fast so please click here to read more and to secure your space.