17th November 2021, 13:00 to 16:00 @ Online
These 1-to1 slots are available for suppliers with technical queries who are interested in submitting into this DASA Competition
About this event
Please register to book a 15 minute one-to-one telecon slot with the competition team to discuss any technical questions you have for the catch the ChemBio Scent competition.
Nine slots are available and will be booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Alternatively, please send your question to email@example.com where it will be directed to the competition team.
How to get the best out of your 1-to-1
- read the Competition Document, including annexes, and the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before you register for a slot
- submit specific questions on your registration which will enable the competition team to give you more comprehensive answers
- ask about any aspects of the Competition Document or Terms and Conditions that you are unsure about
- check with any colleagues that they have not already booked a 1-to-1
- use these slots to pitch your idea in detail, 1-to-1s are not an opportunity for a sales pitch
- use the slot to discuss ideas which are not relevant to this competition
- include on your questions any confidential information about your innovation
- assume that this slot will count towards your application. You application, if submitted, will be seen and assessed by individuals who are not present at the 1-1 meeting
- Registration will close Monday 15 November 2021 at 6pm
- By registering, you are agreeing that DASA can contact you and any colleagues from the same organisation if multiple slots are booked to ensure you are discussing separate proposals.
- Instructions on how to join the call will be sent to the email address you used when registering by midday Tuesday 16 November 2021. If you haven’t received anything by that time, please check your junk folder, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.