16th June 2020, 09:30 to 11:30 @ Online
At this difficult time with the impact of coronavirus, the importance of identifying and engaging new and existing customers has never been more important.
This workshop will set out the essential principles of effective digital and online marketing and market development for food and drink companies, that will enable you to grow your business in the online world from identifying the right channels to markets, to evaluating campaign performance.
This workshop will be delivered online through ‘GotoMeeting’ for up to 10 food and drink companies.
The webinars will cover:
- basic digital marketing skills;
- how to optimise websites for search engines and deliver more visitors to your website;
- how to increase engagement through social media;
- how to build lasting relationships through great customer experiences;
- an understanding of how to monitor and improve your website and social media performance.
Delegates will then have the opportunity to register for an optional half hour pre-booked session with the workshop facilitator in the afternoon starting from 12.30pm.
Each location specific webinar will be tailored for the food and drink sector, and also highlights any local case studies or support available, so please book to join the webinar with the location associated to your business.
Click here to find out more.