29th December 2020, 10:00 to 13:00 @ Online
What does leaving the EU mean for your business? With the end of the transition period coming up, join Business Gateway to find out what you need to do.
This webinar on Leaving the EU will help you get organised and ready for the end of the transition period by exploring:
- Moving goods between the UK and the EU: importing, exporting, understanding tariffs and customs procedures
- VAT and fiscal representation
- Supply Chain implications, trading with Northern Ireland
- Ecommerce directive post Brexit
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- Data flow post Brexit
- Reviewing contracts for the post Brexit era
- HR issues arising from Brexit including employing EU citizens, post Brexit business travel.
You will get a detailed view of the changes that businesses will need to plan for and implement in preparation for leaving the EU. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and gain valuable & practical advice.