27th October 2020, 12:00 to 13:00 @ Online
Join Dr Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce and Gordon Brown as they discuss one of the biggest economic crises of our time – a global pandemic that has impacted the lives of all peoples, countries and economies across the world – and the importance of global cooperation to find solutions.
In this wide-ranging conversation, we will hear Gordon Brown discuss the big universal challenges:
- a new way to trade as we move into new future international trade relationships;
- future tech-driven industries and a need for relevant skills;
- climate change;
- diverse representative leaders;
- the UK’s continued competitiveness; and
- its role as a global leader.
This webinar is open to all businesses.
Please register by 5.00pm on Monday 19th October on the Inverness Chamber website.