3rd November 2021, 10:00 to 11:30 @ Online
Ewan Stafford and Marc Penman from Harper Macleod’s Inverness office shall be hosting a seminar on the employment law impacts of COVID 19 as businesses look to deal with the legal aspects of working in a post COVID 19 world.
They shall look at such issues as:
- Current rules on workplaces
- Workplace testing
- Vaccination status – what can you ask / what can you require?
- No jab/no job – What rules can an employer put in place?
- What are the likely patterns in working and their various issues
Back to the office
- How to deal effectively with a flexible working request
If you are interested in finding out more please use this link to register.