21st May 2020, 18:00 to 20:00 @ Online
Even in the most challenging of circumstances there are always opportunities to be had for those businesses that are willing and able to adapt. With the current outbreak of COVID-19, taking your business online to take advantage of these opportunities will likely pay dividends well beyond the current outbreak, meaning that you will come out the other side with a stronger, more profitable business as a result.
The focus of this workshop is speed, agility and resilience with the aim of helping you take your business online as quickly as possible.
In this 90 minute webinar you will learn:
- What equipment you need to communicate with customers and staff (hardware and software)
- How to collaborate with colleagues electronically
- How to create a digital product
- How to take online payments
- How to create a web presence quickly
- How to promote your business online using social media, email and webinar marketing
Click here to find out more.