13th June 2023, 15:00 to 16:30 @ Virtual
Learn more about Defence Innovation Loans!
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) and Innovate UK are hosting a webinar on 13 June to provide participants with more information about Defence Innovation Loans (DIL’s) and details of how you can apply. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask the hosts questions they have about the service.
What will the webinar cover?
- What is DASA?
- How do Defence Innovation Loans work?
- Who can apply – is your business and innovation eligible?
- What you can borrow – amounts and eligible cost.
- What project and loan periods are available and what the repayment terms are.
- How to apply for a Defence Innovation Loan; information about submitting applications to DASA and Innovate UK.
DASA introduced DIL’s in 2021 as an alternative funding method to help convert mature defence innovations into viable business propositions that can compete for defence procurement.
Aimed at small to medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), and with a below market interest rate of 7.4% per annum, Defence Innovation Loans provide affordable funds to help innovators commercialise defence innovations.
Attend the webinar on 13 June to learn more and keep an eye on the DASA homepage for updates.