19th May 2020, 10:00 to 11:00 @ Online
Join DIT and Global-e to learn how you can increase international conversion rates and achieve continuous global online growth by localising the shopping experience on your current webstore.
As well as offering customers worldwide a seamless experience that is tailored to their market and to your business needs and financial goals.
Global-e is the leading provider of cross-border solutions, enabling hundreds of retailers and brands to significantly grow their international online revenues and customer satisfaction rates in more than 200 destinations worldwide.
In this webinar, Global-e will present:
• COVID-19 cross-border e-commerce trading implications: insights so far and future outlook
• Key factors for optimising cross-border e-commerce sales during challenging times
• Advanced localisation as a means to increase international online sales
• Cross-border e-commerce best practices – using big-data analysis to maximise conversion rates
• Achieving global online growth – Case studies of leading UK merchants
Click here to find out more.