28th July 2020, 14:00 to 15:00 @ Online
This webinar, delivered by the Department for International Trade, will be appropriate for businesses which are looking to develop an export strategy for the first time as well as those existing exporters who recognise that their international strategy may need to be reviewed in the post COVID-19 world. The content will include:
• Setting your objectives and recognising your resource requirements
• Which overseas market(s) should you focus on?
• Key elements of a strategy to consider (i.e. what will go in your plan?)
• Deciding on tactics to achieve those objectives, given the changing world
• Some simple management tools to help you develop your strategy
Click here to find out more.