20th November 2019, 09:00 to 15:00 @ Eden Court Theatre, Bishops Road, Inverness
Could exporting to the US be good for your business?
Join this free, one-day workshop for information on planning your entry into the US market.
With the US being Scotland’s top international trading partner, worth an impressive £4.6bn pa, you can discover how your business can take advantage of the opportunities out there and find out more about the support available.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Allan Hogarth, Executive Director, Scottish North America Business Council
- Ewen Cameron, Head of Trade Services, Scottish Development International
- Nora Rothrock, US Tax & Financial Services
- Jason Dobson, Contagious
- Martin Murray, Dunnet Bay Distillers
- Stewart Miller, Export Adviser, SDI/HIE
- Siobhan Rieley, Market Manager for the Americas, VisitScotland