28th September 2021, 12:00 to 12:45 @ Webinar
Working out your company’s carbon footprint allows you to identify money and energy-saving opportunities, create a competitive edge and futureproof your business.
To begin learning how to calculate your business’s carbon footprint or if you’re in need of a refresher, join this free webinar session from Zero Waste Scotland.
You will learn:
- Why it’s important you calculate your business’s carbon footprint.
- What you need to count in your business’s carbon footprint calculations.
- How to work out your business’s carbon footprint.
- How you can reduce your business’s carbon footprint.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for anyone in your organisation who is interested in or who has responsibility for operational cost, environmental performance, energy efficiency and staff wellbeing.
Particularly ideal for:
- general managers;
- healthy, safety and environmental managers;
- environmental performance champions; and
- facilities managers.