19th August 2021, 11:00 to 12:30 @ Webinar
Introduction to Tendering takes you through the tender process from start to finish. From finding contracts, responding to opportunities, the selection stage, award criteria and debriefing, this comprehensive beginner-level course will tell you everything you need to start bidding for public contracts.
- Using Public Contracts Scotland (PCS)
- Participating in a Quick Quote
- Contract thresholds values
- Tender procedures and processes
- Bid/no bid process
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD) [previously PQQ]
For full event details and to book your place, visit the Supplier Development Programme website today.