5th August 2021, 10:00 to 11:30 @ Webinar
How well do you know the public sector? This introductory module from the Supplier Development Programme is recommended for anyone new to bidding. It provides a comprehensive overview of the public sector marketplace in Scotland and beyond and introduces the concept of tendering and procurement.
- Overview of the structure of the public sector in Scotland, Rest of UK and Europe
- Why work with the public sector?
- Introduce the concept of procurement and tender procedures
- Finding opportunities
- What you will be expected to provide
- Introduce concept of consortium/partnership working
For full event details and to book your place, visit the Supplier Development Programme website today.