18th January 2021, 10:00 to 13:00 @ Online
What does leaving the EU mean for your business? Join us to find out what you need to do now & the potential impact on your business.
This webinar on Leaving the EU will help you understand the impact on your business & provide actions and insight into what you need to do next. It will cover:
- Moving goods between the UK and the EU: importing, exporting, understanding tariffs and customs procedures
- VAT and fiscal representation
- Supply Chain implications, trading with Northern Ireland
- Ecommerce directive post Brexit
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- Data flow post Brexit
- Reviewing contracts for the post Brexit era
- HR issues arising from Brexit including employing EU citizens, post Brexit business travel.
You will get a detailed view of the changes that will impact businesses. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and gain valuable & practical advice.