29th February 2024, 09:00
- Date: 29th February 2024
- Time: 09:00
- Location: Glasgow
- Venue: 200 Conference & Events
- Free event
Hosted by the UK Government’s Department for Business and Trade with Insider, this FREE in person and online event will demystify the challenges and highlight the benefits of selling your products and services internationally on 29 February in Glasgow at 0900.
Whatever your level of exporting experience or sector you operate in, this event will offer free advice and support to help your business expand overseas.
At this event, exporters, trade experts and UK Government representatives will discuss how you can navigate new markets and exploit global opportunities as well as cover questions such as:
- How do I analyse international demand for my products and services?
- How do I identify suitable markets and how do I reach them?
- What regulations and legislation on exporting are there?
- What investment is required to export and what finance is available for businesses?
- How does shipping products work?
- What market opportunities are available and how are trade barriers overcome?
- What support is out there?
The event is free to attend and places are limited, so request your place to attend the Made in Scotland, Sold to the World Exporter Roadshow, by visiting HERE.