3rd March 2022, 09:00 to 12:00 @ Online
Scotland Food & Drink is pleased to share details of a ‘Meet the Convenience Retailer’ event, providing producers and wholesalers with opportunities to secure national and local listings.
Representatives from a variety of multiple and independent convenience retailers will be at the event, with attendance already confirmed from Scotmid and One O One Convenience Stores. We expect representatives with buying responsibility for over 350 stores to take part.
This virtual opportunity is open to producers and wholesalers interested in supplying independent convenience retailers across Scotland or in a particular area of Scotland.
- Scottish Food or Drink producer
- Salsa or BRC accreditation preferred but not essential
- All categories considered
- Food to Go is a growing market in this sector.
- Seasonal producers are encouraged to apply speculatively, even if their product is not in season at the time of the event.
- Convenience retailers are increasingly seeing the benefits of local sourcing. Their customers are open to new and interesting products. Accessible pricing is often a key consideration for them.
Date: Thursday 3 March, 9am-12pm
Platform: This event will be virtual and take place online with details given once companies are shortlisted.
How to register
To register your interest, please complete the application form by 5pm on Thursday 20th January. Shortlisted companies will be notified at least seven days in advance of the event with further info provided. Any questions on this event or the criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited and, there is no fee to attend this event. Applicants who have ranges best suited to the needs of the retailers attending will receive priority