27th July 2023, 10:00 to 11:00 @ Online
- Date: Thursday, 27th July 2023
- Time: 10:00 – 11:00 BST
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) are pleased to host a webinar on the new and exciting NATO initiative, the Defence Innovation Accelerator for the North Atlantic (DIANA).
On 19 June 2023, DIANA launched its first challenge call with a focus on three areas:
- Energy resilience
- Secure information sharing
- Sensing and surveillance.
If you are a UK-based innovator with a disruptive idea that fits in one of these fields, then join this webinar on Thursday 27 July 1000 to 1100 hosted on MS Teams. The webinar will feature NATO DIANA’s Managing Director, Prof. Deeph Chana and DIANA’s Chief of Staff, Moritz Zimmermann, who will cover an overview of DIANA, the pilot challenges, how to apply and the practical aspects of participating in the DIANA challenges.
DIANA’s pilot challenges are open until 25 August 2023: https://www.nato-diana.org/s/
- Places to attend this virtual MS Teams event are limited to 400 attendees.
- If you can no longer attend the event, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer your place to someone else.
- Please note that registration for this event will close at midday Wednesday 26 July. Event details will be sent to the email address used in registration by Wednesday 26 July. If you have not received anything by that time, please check your junk folder, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be using Slido to help facilitate our Q&A sessions. To send your questions, please just check your joining instructions email to find the link and event code.
- Questions can be submitted anonymously.
- We encourage you to access Slido during the event to review and up vote, what others have posted. We can then address the questions based on the audience interest priority.
- The information you provide will be retained by the DASA to contact you in regards to this event, and any future DASA communications that may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.
- This will be an open public event held at OFFICIAL; attendees should consider the appropriateness of questions.