27th March 2020, 09:00 to 16:00 @ North Highland College, Ormlie Road, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7EE
Your employees represent your business, and if they aren’t delivering the very best customer care, this can rapidly damage your reputation.
Did you know it is five times cheaper on average to get repeat business from excellent customer care, than it is to win new business through sales and marketing?This course has been designed to provide the foundations for commercial success by delivering excellence in customer service.The course comprises of four engaging workshops providing actionable information to help you understand how to stand out in the market by providing a great customer experience. You will be able to confidently deal with a range of customer interactions and meet customer needs and expectations in order to improve the business.
Course Aims and Objectives:
1. Understand the importance of customer care to the success of a business
2. Provide excellent service in everyday customer interactions
3. Understand customer expectations and how to manage these
4. Confidently deal with difficult customer interactions
5. Handle customer complaints in line with relevant policies and procedures
Click here to find out more and to book.