20th March 2020, 09:00 to 15:30 @ North Highland College, Ormlie Road, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7EE
Produce professional business reports using flexible techniques which can be applied to emails, proposal and procedures.
About this Event
This course is designed for:
- Professionals required to write reports as part of their main duties.
- Candidates in vocational roles moving up levels withing their organisation.
Course Aims and Objectives:
- Produce a professional business report
- Use techniques to provide impact and clarity
- Learn techniques that apply to a range of business writing, such as: emails, reports, proposals and procedures.
“I know what I want to say, I just can’t write it.”
If this sounds like something you say often, we can help. Our one-day report writing course will guide you through four simple steps to creating polished and professional reports, every single time.
In each step, you will be provided with an actionable technique or template, meaning you can get your thoughts on paper in five minutes or less, and then quickly draft and edit your writing. Our techniques will give you the confidence that you have said what you meant to, and what you were required to.
To find out more and to book, click here.