26th February 2020, 09:00 to 16:00 @ North Highland College, Ormlie Road, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7EE
Join North Highland College UHI for their 1 day Emergency First Aid course. Learn the basic life saving first aid skills compliant with workplace health and safety regulations. The content of this course covers:
- The role of the First Aider.
- Basic hygiene in First Aid procedures.
- Action in an emergency.
- Administer First Aid to an unconscious casualty.
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation.
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded/bleeding/in shock.
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking.
- First Aid for minor injuries.
Click here to find out more.