10th October 2019, 10:00 to 12:00 @ Webinar
Brexit, if not managed properly, could have a significant financial impact on UK businesses.
This webinar led by the Institute of Export and International Trade will highlight essential actions companies must take and will cover the following:
- Awareness of how Brexit can impact the finances of your business
- Potential financial impacts around
- customs declarations
- duty payable on exports
- employee training, retention and attraction
- duty on imported goods
- use of customs special procedures
- costs arising from contingency planning and implementing Brexit solutions
- Scenario planning around financial risk and mitigation
To find out more and to book your free place, simply click here.