8th October 2019, 10:00 to 12:00 @ Webinar
Protection of intellectual property (IP) is important to any business and applicable in every country in which the business provides goods and services. Brexit will mean the requirement to protect trade marks in both the UK and EU.
This webinar led by the Institute of Export and International Trade will highlight essential actions companies must take and will cover the following:
- Importance of registering in both the UK and EU post Brexit
- Process of protecting Intellectual Property
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property
- Consideration of IP in the wider sense, including confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements and geographical Indicators
- Example of different scenarios that can arise
To find out more and to book your free place, simply click here.