9th October 2019, 10:00 to 12:00 @ Webinar
The way businesses operate and comply with regulation and standards will change if the UK is a third country outside the European Union. While the UK and EU may reach agreement on mutual recognition of standards, this may take time, and businesses must prepare for divergence from the existing regulations and standards.
This webinar led by the Institute of Export and International Trade will highlight essential actions companies must take and will cover the following:
- Priority areas where regulations and standards may diverge
- Issues and solutions that businesses must consider
- Compliance with Rules of Origin
- Customs declarations and border Inspections
- Examples of different scenarios that can arise
To find out more and to book your free place, simply click here.