7th October 2019, 09:00 to 12:00 @ Webinar
People are the beating heart of any business and in the context of Brexit businesses must do all they can to make their EU national employees feel valued. This is important at both an individual business level and in the context of the Scottish economy.
This webinar led by the Institute of Export and International Trade will highlight essential actions companies must take and will cover the following:
- Current position on UK migration policy
- Potential impact of employee retention and recruitment
- EU national employees: support in applying for UK settled or pre-settled status, or UK citizenship
- Implications for UK companies employing UK nationals located in the EU
- Examples of different scenarios that can arise
To book your free place, simply click here.