12th November 2019, 09:15 to 16:00 @ Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC), University of Strathclyde, 99 George Street, Glasgow
ScotExport, Scotland’s flagship exporting event, is coming back to Glasgow. Whether you are new to exporting or already trading overseas, ScotExport brings together the experts, advice and knowledge sharing you’ll need to grow international sales.
With global growth softening and uncertainties rising, Scottish companies can take steps now to build resilience and maximise opportunities, both at home and abroad.
- AMDetails, Alan Medcraf (Director)
- Edrington, Paul Ross (MD Super Premium Brands and Innovation)
- Gael Force Group, Marc Wilson (Marketing Manager)
- Harris Tweed Hebrides, Mark Hogarth (Creative Director)
- Nairns Oatcakes, Katie Birrell (Export Sales Manager)
- SnapDragon Monitoring/Totseat, Rachel Jones (CEO/Founding Director)
- Sticky Heelz, Laura Birrell (Founder)
- CBI Scotland, Tracy Black (Director)
- HMRC, Jackie Thoms (International Trade Development Liaison Officer National Manager)
- HMRC, John Griffiths (International Trade Development Liaison Officer)
- Institute of Export & International Trade, Kevin Shakespeare (Director of Stakeholder Engagement)
- MBM Commercial LLP, Tracey Ginn (UK & US Partner)
- Scottish Engineering, Paul Sheerin (Chief Executive)
- Scottish Government, Gary Gillespie (Chief Economic Adviser)
- UK Export Finance, Jon Boyce (Senior Export Finance Manager)
To find out more and to book your free place, simply click here.