4th March 2021, 11:00 to 12:00 @ Online
Join Construction Scotland Innovation Centre on the morning of Thursday 4th March at 11.00am for an online webinar with a live Q&A session.
The panel of experts will be discussing the benefits of apprenticeships as a whole and the impact apprenticeships can have on organisations and companies. Find out more about the apprentice’s experience from Alana, a graduate apprentice from BAM Construction.
They’ll also look at emerging technologies in construction and how this will impact on training and the importance of meta skills in an industry that is going through change.
- 1100 Welcome and Introduction, Kaye Keenan (Construction Scotland Innovation Scotland)
- 1105 How do we inspire and support our apprentices to develop their infinite potential? Brian Carmichael (Tigers)
- 1115 Using meta skills and the impact this will have on future apprenticeships, Lewis Gale (Skills Development Scotland)
- 1125 Offsite apprenticeship college (what’s new and what can we expect) David Wilkins (Bedford College)
- 1135 Apprenticeship experience Alana Carey (BAM Construction)
- 1145 Audience Q&A
To register for this event, use this link.