26th June 2020, 14:30 to 15:30 @ Online
Join GlobalScots Guy Crawford, Andrew Houghton and Margaret Paul plus additional guests from around the world from the global hospitality industry, as they provide insight and advice for Scotland’s hospitality and tourism industry on preparing for “open for business” in July.
An interactive panel session, facilitated by Aileen Lamb, Tourism & Creative Economy Manager, aimed at Scotland’s hospitality and tourism sector will discuss the following themes:
- Re-opening – essential preparation
- Consumer / traveller confidence – what are other countries experiencing Scotland’s industry can learn from?
- Business viability in light of social distancing restrictions
- Delivering exceptional service and experience – at a distance
- Is Covid19 driving innovation – examples from around the world
Click here to find out more.