7th July 2020, 14:00 to 15:00 @ Online
This webinar, hosted by Scottish Development International, will be of interest to anyone involved in or with an interest in cyber security.
It will highlight the many cyber security developments taking place in Scotland and will demonstrate why Scotland is the best location in which to locate and grow your cyber business or division. The support that is available in Scotland to help your company set up and grow, will also be covered, alongside the opportunity to ask our panel relevant questions that you may have about cyber security.
- Andy Vaughan, Inward Investment Lead, Scottish Development International – Introduction to webinar and Scottish Development International (5 mins)
- Ciara Mitchell, Scotland IS – Overview of Scotland’s cyber cluster – companies, research strengths, growth and recent highlights (10 mins)
- Ian Stevenson, CEO, Cyan Forensics – Ian will talk about Cyan Forensics journey as an innovative spin out company from Napier University (10 mins)
- David Calder, Managing Director, Adarma – David will talk about his experiences in Adarma, one of the worlds largest independent cyber security service companies, and how they have developed their business in Scotland (10 mins)
- Q&A Panel – Chaired by Andy, including all previous speakers and Natalie Sparks, Cyber Security Lead at Scottish Enterprise (25 mins)
Click here to find out more.