27th January 2021, 14:00 to 15:30 @ Online
Suppliers are invited to learn about working with the Shared Procurement Service across three Scottish local authorities: Aberdeen City Council, Aberdeenshire Council, and Highland Council, during a free webinar from the Supplier Development Programme. The webinar takes place on Wednesday 27th January from 2pm -3.30pm.
This webinar will help suppliers to:
- Learn about the Shared Procurement Service and its role across three local authorities
- Understand how its tender processes work
- Find out where and how the Shared Procurement Service advertises tender opportunities
- Gain an insight into upcoming tender and framework opportunities
- Learn about the Supplier Development Programme’s range of training services, and how it can support you to become ‘tender ready’ for these upcoming contract and framework opportunities
You can attend the webinar from the comfort of your own desk – the joining instructions and link will be emailed to you the day before the event.
To register please click here to go to the event page.