25th August 2021, 13:00 to 14:30 @ Webinar
Winning a tender is just the beginning. This workshop from the Supplier Development Programme explains how to successfully deliver on your contract, what to do when things go wrong, and how you give yourself the best chance of winning again when it is re-tendered.
- Maintaining an effective buyer-supplier relationship
- Building a foundation for success
- Measuring quality
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity and contingency planning
- Handling problems
- Managing your supply chain
- Changes to existing contracts
For full event details and to book your place, visit the Supplier Development Programme website today.