19th August 2021, 19:00 to 20:30 @ Online
The Board of Thurso Community Development Trust would like to welcome Members and interested members of the public to attend their Annual General Meeting. Please note this is the AGM with Accounts and Annual Report from Year 2019/20 which has been delayed due to Covid-19. There will be another AGM later in the Year where the 2020/21 Accounts & Annual Report will be presented.
The Agenda for the Evening is as follows:
- 7pm – Hello, Welcome & Introductions to current Board Members
- 7:10pm – Presentation of Annual Report for 2019/20 – Helen Allan (Chairperson) & Joan Lawrie (Development Manager)
- 7:30pm – Presentation of Annual Accounts – Carol Paterson (Treasurer)
- 7:40pm – Opportunity for Members/Interested Parties to ask questions of the current Board
- 8pm – Election of Board Members
- 8:10pm – Presentation of our current work
- 8:30pm – Close
If you’re interested in joining the board, please see more details and complete a nomination form on the trust website. Once you’ve completed the form, Helen Allan, the current chairperson will get in touch for an informal chat. If you’d like to join the board, please complete the online nomination form before the 12th August.