First Aid Solutions Caithness
First Aid Solutions Caithness
First Aid Solutions Caithness, provide FAIB accredited, FREC 3 qualified First Aid training services across the Highlands. We offer in-person, onsite training at a location that is convenient to your business needs, saving costs and time on travel and allowing you to maximise staff training and reduce costs on traditional off-site courses.
Our bespoke first aid training is tailored to the needs of your business, offering informative and relevant scenarios. We have over 20 years of experience working with businesses, community groups, sports associations and organisations in the Caithness and Sutherland area. We offer a fully accredited and trusted service which provides you with the certainty and peace of mind that your staff have received the highest quality training from an experienced professional.
Our specialised first aid training programme includes:
- First Aid at Work – This level 3 First Aid course will provide a higher level of training to ensure staff can administer First Aid for a wider range of conditions. This First Aid course is suitable for staff in any sector through is primarily targeted at businesses with exposure to greater health hazards (e.g. construction, manufacturing or chemicals plants)
- Emergency First Aid at Work – This level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work course will provide knowledge and confidence to administer First Aid.
- Emergency First Aid training with:
- Paediatrics – The course meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). It will give you and your staff the knowledge and certification to provide First aid care to children and infants. Ideal for low-risk sectors (office, shops), this First Aid course will help to bring you or your staff to the recommended level by HSE, and as a regulated qualification removes the need for you to undertake further due diligence as to the quality of your training provide
- Forestry – This course is the national standard in Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW+f) and meets the requirements of staff or contractors working for the Forestry Commission.
- Electrical – Emergency First Aid at Work Including Electric Shock is suitable for personnel who require a first aid certificate with emphasis on the requirements for those working around electricity.
- Outdoor First Aid – Suitable for those working in rural and remote settings and those instructing in outdoor sporting, leisure and wilderness activities. With content tailored to meet relevant environmental needs including aquatic and specific sports scenarios. Covering hypothermia, frostbite, heat exhaustion and spinal injury.
- Equestrian First Aid – An essential course for anyone handling and riding horses and those working in a yard, stable or veterinary practice.
- AED Training – Explain how the heart and an AED work. Learn how to assess an incident and demonstrate how to open an airway, and deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Requalification – All trained First Aiders are required to renew their qualifications at regular intervals. In accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety (FirstAid) Regulations 1981
Event First Aid Personnel
As a trusted First Aid provider delivering first-class care, we have experience in successfully delivering First Aid at music festivals, sporting events, galas, horticultural shows, county fairs and community events. As an event organiser, it is your legal responsibility to provide medical cover for people attending your event, however small. We can help support your event and provide qualified first aid personnel to ensure your event is suitably covered.
Get in Touch:
To discuss your first aid needs or to find out more about any of our services please just get in touch by calling 07745684991 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAIB Accredited & FREC 3 Qualified Instruction
- Awarding Body regulated
- Certified training
- Accommodate groups of 4 – 12 people
- We come to you – in-person onsite training at your premises or at a location convenient to you. Covering, Caithness, Sutherland, and the Highlands.
- Fully equipped with industry-standard teaching aids including specialist mannequins ( standard, pediatric, obese and maternity), skills testing mannequins, AED Defib machines, choking trainers, EPI Pens & snake bite kit
- Post training course reference materials provided
- Fully Insured
“I just wanted to let you know the feedback from the course has been phenomenal. All of the girls have no been here on shift and everyone has raved about it. They said your delivery was fun, practical and understandable and they loved how your tailored it to our teams needs. Thank you so much and I look forwards to working with you in the future.”