The IMPACT30 programme is designed to work with young business leaders of the future, helping them gain the tools, skills and knowledge they need to grow their businesses and achieve their full potential.
The programme is being delivered as part of the Northern Innovation Hub, which aims to ensure that higher-skilled and better-paid jobs are created and sustained, and encourage young people to move to or stay in the region.
The programme is currently seeking applications from candidates for the July 2021 cohort – applicants should be:
- Working in a business less than three years old
- A key decision maker within the business
- Ambitious, with the drive to take their business, or the business they work with, to national or international level
- Open to putting new ideas into practice that can boost business, and effect positive change and growth
- Based in the Highlands and Islands
The Chamber team can provide bespoke advice and guidance to anyone looking to start up a new business, including those working with the IMPACT30 programme. Contact our team today on 01847 890076 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.