11th March 2021
We’re delighted to announce that, thanks to a generous contribution from Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd, we are once again able to offer a three-month waiver on membership fees to all Chamber members! This will enable current and new members to access our valuable services at a reduced cost. Current members will have received an email with further information. If you’re considering membership, now is a great time to join at a reduced rate. Why join Caithness Chamber you might ask? Here are just a few reasons:
- We are an established, experienced, and trusted business membership organisation which makes up part of Scottish and British Chambers of Commerce giving us national influence and opportunity. We are the business voice of the North Highlands and our mission is to create a vibrant economy within the region that is successful, sustainable and diverse.
- You’ll gain FREE access to a huge network of advice and support including the incredible Quest Cover support which offers HR, Legal, Tax & Health and Safety advice, with access to a 24/7 helpline and document library. Last year, the overall value to members of the quest services was £6295!
- Our team is dedicated, responsive and local – working from home for the time being, we’re based all over Caithness but just an email or phone call away!
- You’ll receive opportunities to network with fellow members at countless events. There are currently 220 members eager to make new connections and form new partnerships.
- Your business will be promoted locally, regionally, and nationally via Caithness Chamber. All you have to do is share your good news and we’ll tell the world about it via the Executive Magazine, the Chamber network, and our social media channels.
For more general information on who we are and what we do, see the About Us page and check out the 2019/2020 annual review.
#StrongerTogether #StrongerBusiness #StrongerEconomy #StrongerChamber