Whether you have one employee or one hundred, it’s important to have proper Human Resources (HR) processes and procedures in place. As a member of Caithness Chamber of Commerce, you’ll be able to use our ChamberHR service, offering you free access to a wealth of HR resources.
The service has three main parts –
- 24/7 dedicated telephone advice line – 01455 852 037
- website / document library
- Insurance cover
This means that, as a member, you’ll have unlimited access to free advice and guidance on good HR practice from friendly, qualified professionals.
In 2019, the average value of the four services provided as part of your membership (Health & Safety, HR, Legal, and Tax) had an overall value to Caithness Chamber members of £6295.
You’ll also get access to an online HR resource giving you all you need to ensure your HR policies and procedures are up-to-date and legally compliant, including:
- A Contract of Employment
- An Employee Handbook
- A Health & Safety Policy
- An easy-to-understand overview of employment and Health & Safety laws
- Access to hundreds of downloadable policies, forms, documents, letters, templates and fact sheets
- A document storage area allowing you to back up your HR documentation
- An online health check
- Access to document validation, pre-employment checks and written advice
In addition, you’ll recieve insurance cover for employment disputes including representation costs and awards.
Click here to find out more about the four services you’ll get access to as a Chamber member.
To find out more about becoming a member and gaining access to this invaluable service, contact us today.