Caithness Chamber of Commerce sees one of its roles as lobbying on key business issues and seeking to influence policy on behalf of its members.
The Chamber has formed key partner relationships and it sits on various key stakeholder groups within the Caithness area making a valuable contribution as well as representing the membership and the general business community as a whole.
- Caithness and North Sutherland Regeneration Partnership Delivery Group
- Caithness and North Sutherland Regeneration Partnership Advisory Board
- Caithness Transport Forum
- Dounreay Stakeholder Group
- HIE Business Panel
- Wick John O’Groats Airport Consultative Committee
The Chamber is also an active member of Scottish Chambers of Commerce and regularly attends the quarterly council meetings to ensure that the area’s views are fed into this wider Chamber network and exerts influence at Scottish level. Through its affiliation to British Chambers of Commerce via Inverness Chamber of Commerce, it also provides input at a UK level.