Chamber Roadside Assistance
Breakdowns can happen at any time, no matter how well you maintain your vehicle or how carefully you drive. Thankfully, with Chamber Roadside Assistance, you don’t need to worry about it ruining your plans – or costing a fortune.
Offered through our partnership with the AA, you can be assured of a gold standard in roadside assistance. What’s more, Chamber members can save up to 63% when they buy online through the Chamber.
Covering from anything from a single vehicle up to your whole fleet – and eligible on vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes – you can get access to a range of recovery options including:
- Roadside – 24/7 roadside assistance throughout the UK
- Home Start – Assistance if the vehicle breaks down at or near the registered address
- European – Breakdown and recovery options for drivers in Europe
- Relay – National recovery if roadside or local repair is not an option
- Relay Plus – Provision of alternative travel options
- Breakdown Repair Cover – Help cover the cost of replacing parts (includes up to £85 per hour for labour)
- Accident management – Help with recovery, repairs and insurance claims after accidents of vandalism
With huge discounts, exclusive to Chamber members, available on all of the above, you could save hundreds of pounds a year and get peace of mind into the bargain.
To find out more about how you can join the Chamber and start saving on Roadside Assistance, contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01847 890076